A FANTASTIC THREE-SESSION AUCTION
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
February 21, 22 & 23, 2005 at 7:00 P.M.
Featuring Fine Property from
the West Linn, Oregon,
Home of Penny Popma
Plus Other Choice Furnishings,
Decorative Items & Collectibles
from Local Estates & Private Consignments
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
Friday, February 18, 2005 from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday, February 19 & 20, 2005 from 12pm to 5pm.
Monday-Wednesday, February 21, 22 & 23, 2005 from 6pm to 7pm
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
Monday, February 21, 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 0205-0001 thru 0205-0300)
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 0205-0326 thru 0205-0627)
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 0205-0651 thru 0205-0900)
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
- ESTATE JEWELRY 14 Karat Gold Ring set with 1.63 Carat Diamond. 1.2 Carat Diamond Ring & .67 Carat Ear studs. Emerald & Diamond Ring Appraised for $8,750. Ruby & Diamond Line Bracelet in 14 Karat Gold. Green Tsavorite Garnet & Diamond Ring. Diamond Bangle with Sapphires & Rubies. Emerald & Diamond Necklace.
- WATCHES Rolex Oyster Datejust Wristwatch. Circa 1894 Gold Pocket Chronograph (See Catalog #696). Pocket Watch Collection.
- CLOCKS French Empire Period Mantel Clock (See Catalog #734). Tall Case Grandfather Floor Clock (See Catalog #766). Late 19th Century Gilt Metal Shelf Clock (See Catalog #821). Early 1800s Round French Wall Clock. French Morbier Wall Clocks. Dutch Stoelklok. Thermometers/Barometers (See Example #25).
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING French Cameo Glass Table Lamp (See Catalog #715). Chandeliers. Circa 1900 Austrian Art Pottery Table Lamp (See Catalog #742). Tiffany Candle Lamp. Hobstar Pattern Cut Glass Table Lamp. Victorian Period Table Lamps (See Examples #1 & #21). Majolica Hanging Kerosene Lamp. Pair French Candle Form Table Lamps (See Catalog #70).
- SILVER Wallace “Rosepoint” Pattern Sterling Table Ware. 19th Century Russian Hallmarked Watch Case (See Catalog #752). Lunt “English Shell” Sterling Table Ware. English Hallmarked Scent Bottle (See Catalog #135). Pairpoint Tea Set. Silver Plated Blue Glass Basket Bowl (See Catalog #32). Silver Plated Coffee and Tea Service (See Catalog #713).
- POTTERY French Faience. Circa 1845 Blue & White Staffordshire Fountain Basin. Quimper. Mettlach. Satsuma. Pair French Pottery Vases (See Catalog #859). Attributed to McCoy Pottery Co.
- RARE BOOKS “New Light on the Early History of the Greater Northwest” (See Catalog #805). 1864 “The Works of Washington Irving” in 22 Volumes. 1895 “The Music of the Modern World” in Four Volumes. Louis L’Amour Collection. 1877 Holy Bible. “The Writings of Mark Twain”. Alice in Wonderland.
- PORCELAIN KPM Oval Plaque. Hummel. Dresden. Copeland Spode. Lladro. Royal Dux. Royal Doulton. Imari. Famille Rose. Rosenthal. Wedgwood. Nippon. Miniature Vase with Royal Schwarzburg Trademark. Chinese Porcelain (See Catalog #709).
- DINNER SERVICE Flow Blue. Spode. Homer Laughlin. Limoges. Royal Albert. Mintons.
- ART GLASS Tiffany (See Example #683). Steuben. C. Vessiere French Cameo. Peachblow. Mt. Washington. Fenton Carnival. Legras. French Cameo (See Catalog #675). Cameo Vase Attributed to Daum Nancy.
- COLLECTIBLES Snuff Box Collection (See Examples #700 & #833). Victorian Period Tortoise Shell Card Case. Netherlands Gold Coin. Fine Wine. French Enameled Portrait Vase (See Catalog #725). Leather Saddle. Furnished Doll House. George III Period Wine Coasters. Ivory. Rifles. Amish Quilt. Toys & Dolls Including Armand Marseille. Navajo Rugs & Jewelry. Snuff Bottles (See Example #744). Pair of French Spelter Figures (See Catalog #654). Marble and Gilt Bronze Bowl (See Catalog #689).
- FOR THE VANITY Powder Vanity Cases (See Examples #11 & #36). Vanity Traveling Set (See Catalog #30). 19th Century Porcelain Enameled Pillbox (See Catalog #33). French Miniature Guilloche Enamel Vanity Case (See Catalog #87). French Miniature Oil on Porcelain Pill Box (See Catalog #229). American Guilloche Blue Enamel Vanity Case (See Catalog #241).
- FINE ART Frank Charles Peyraud. John Emms. Heinie Hartwig. Emile Gruppe. Eliza R. Barchus. Salvador Dali. James Everett Stuart. David Hockney. Daryl Poulin. Marc Chagall. C. A. Kuznetsoff. Henry Suydam. Clyde Leon Keller. Peter Nielsen. Moses Soyer. Paul B. Pascal. Maxfield Parrish. Elton Bennett. John Waddingham. Newman Myrah. Henri Matisse. Robert Clark Indiana. Bernard Buffet. Pierre August Renoir. Attributed to Frederic Friebig. An Original Engraving Dated 1790 and Titled “Louis Seize”.
- SCULPTURE Jim Davison Figural Bronze Fountain. Blair Buswell “Waiting for the Break” in Bronze. 19th Century Continental Relief Plaque (See Catalog #101). Circa 1875 French Terra Cotta. Alabaster.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND DÉCOR English Liquor Set Inlaid with Mother-of-Pearl (See Catalog #765). Circa 1915 Victor Model III Disc Phonograph. Superb Malachite Carved Urn (See Catalog #693). Pair Heavy Gilt Bronze Candle Holders (See Catalog #785). Wall & Pier Mirrors (See Example #783). Circa 1840 American Jacquard Coverlet (See Catalog #155). Large Pair Mongolian Palace Doors. 19th Century Stamp Box. Blackamoor Candle Holders. Bronze and Champleve Enamel Planter (See Catalog #704). Syrian Hand Made Treasure Box (See Catalog #804). Circa 1910 National Cash Register. Portland Historical Window Panels…MUCH MORE!
- HAND WOVEN ORIENTAL RUGS Pictorial Persian Kerman Carpet. West Anatolian Style Carpets in Oushak Design. Persian Karaja & Heriz Carpets. Hand Made Needlepoint Carpet in French Aubusson Design. Persian Hamadan Tribal Area Rugs. Soumak Flat Weave Carpet. Caucasian Shirvan Area Rug.
- ELEGANT FURNISHINGS 18th Century Italian Jardinière Stand. French Louis XVI Period Console Table (See Catalog #780). American Empire Period Secretary Chest. 19th Century French Amboyna & Elm Buffet (See Catalog #726). Antique Salon Sets (See Example #685). Victorian Period Concert Grand Piano in Rosewood & Burl Walnut. 1920s American Dining Room Sets. 18th Century French Provincial Étagère (See Catalog #777). Leather Sofa & Chairs. Henry III Style Oak Side Table (See Catalog #758). 19th Century Swedish Game Table (See Catalog #698). Georgian Period Corner Cabinet (See Catalog #706). 18th Century French Provincial Painted Buffet. Circa 1915 Mission Oak Desk (See Catalog #40). Victorian Mahogany Writing Table (See Catalog #34). Dining Tables & Chairs. Circa 1840 French Restoration Settee in Burl Walnut. Northern European Antique Iron Bed. Mahogany Jewelry Vitrine Table (See Catalog #668). Wardrobes (See Example #774). Dressers & Chests of Drawers. Art Deco Period Lamp Stand. Victorian Sofa & Armchairs. Bedroom Set. SELECT FROM NEARLY 900 LOTS!
THESE ARE JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OVER 900 LOTS! BE SURE TO PREVIEW TO SEE EVERYTHING.
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us
about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 12% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please
e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please
contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday,
February 15, 2005 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, February 25, 2005 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday,
February 25 , 2005. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our
March 28-30, 2005 Furniture and Decorative Arts Auction through
March 4, 2005. If you have an item you are considering selling, please
contact us today for a free
pre-sale evaluation without obligation!