ESTATE & COLLECTION AUCTION
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
November 28, 29, & 30, 2005 at 7:00 P.M.
The Estate of Eugene & Marguerite Dodd
The Robert Karr Collection
of Original Works by Romain de Tirtoff Erte
The Coin Collection of Mr. Bill Zuber
Plus Other Choice Furnishings,
Decorative Items & Collectibles
from Local Estates & Private Consignments
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
November 25, 2005 from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday,
November 26 & 27, 2005 from 12pm to 5pm.
November 28, 29& 30 , 2005 from 6pm to 7pm
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
November 28, 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 1105-0001 thru 1105-0325)
November 29, 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 1105-0326 thru 1105-0650)
November 30 , 2005 at 7pm (catalog #s 1105-0651 thru 1105-0900)
This Royal Dux porcelain figure will be offered for auction on Wednesday evening, November 30, 2005 as catalog #728. Absentee and telephone bids are being accepted (up until the time the auction begins) from those who are unable to attend the auction in person.
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
- ESTATE JEWELRY & WATCHES Lady’s 18 Karat Gold Ring with a 2.35 Carat Diamond & 20 Smaller Diamonds (See Catalog #761). Ruby & Diamond Dinner Ring. 1.69 Ct. Brilliant-Cut Round Diamond Ring (See Catalog #795). Diamond Bracelets. Emerald & Diamond Pendant. Diamond Ear studs. Tennis Bracelet. Diamond & Ruby Heart Brooch. Brilliant-Cut, Diamond Ring Weighing Approximately 1.20 Cts (See Catalog #104). Diamond, Platinum and Eighteen Karat Gold Solitaire Ring with an Estimated Weight of 1.50 Cts. (See Catalog #759).
- STERLING FLATWARE & HOLLOWWARE George III Period Hallmarked Tankard (See Catalog #739). Wallace “Violet” & “Sir Christopher” Pattern Flatware Sets. Scottish Hallmarked Teapot (See Catalog #742). Coffee & Tea Service Set (See Catalog #776). Westmoreland Flatware Set. 1940s Dresser Set (See Catalog #29). German .800 Fine Silver Flatware Set. Pair of American Sterling Silver Candelabra (See Catalog #779).
- ART GLASS Dale Chihuly. Lalique Crystal. Wavecrest Box. Murano. LeGras. Galle Cameo. St. Louis French Art Glass Perfume
- PORCELAIN Royal Dux. Austrian (See Catalog #814). Irish Belleek. Lladro. Hummel. Royal Doulton. Mintons. Wedgwood.
- COINS U. S. Silver Morgan Dollars. Peace Dollars. U. S. Proof Sets. American Eagle Silver Dollars. U. S. $5 & $10 Gold Coins.
- DINNER SERVICE Limoges & Austrian. Noritake. Selb Bavarian. Franciscan. Spode.
- ART POTTERY Weller. Roseville. Majolica. Rookwood. Van Briggle. Hull. Planter Signed Brun by the Artist.
- DOLLS Circa 1890 Armand Marseille Bisque Head Dolls. Ideal Shirley Temple. J. D. Kestner Doll.
- TOYS Child’s Antique Snow Sled. Steiff Mohair “Wolff Set”.
- NATIVE AMERICAN Moccasins. Ojibwa Iroquois & Innuit Baskets. Squash Blossom Necklace. Native Alaskan Woven Covered Baleen Basket (See Catalog #9).
- COLLECTIBLES Tiffany Covered Inkwells. Postcards & Trade Cards (See Example #135). Dept. 56. 1920s Parrish Color Prints. Japanese Woodcuts. Manuscript Leaves. Miniature Oil Paintings (See Example #754). Perfume Bottles. British Victorian Biscuit/Cookie Jar (See Catalog #651). Costume Jewelry. Civil War Letter. Circa 1840 Spoons. Ivory. Victorian Purses. Quilts. Victorian Photographs. Books. Stamps. Salt Cellars & Shakers. Pocketknives. Sheet Music. Cups & Saucers. Political Buttons.
- CLOCKS George III Period Tall Case Floor Clock. Viennese Grande Sonnerie Wall Clock (See Catalog #766). French Crystal Regulator. Gustav Becker Regulator Wall Clock. Circa 1900 Grandmother Clock.
- FIREARMS Heckler & Koch Special Operations Pistol. Sturm Ruger Pistol & Rifle. Smith & Wesson Revolver. Sig Sauer & Glock Pistols. Springfield Pistols.
- FINE ART John P. Burr. Erte Romain de Tirtoff Collection. Salvador Dali. James Arthur Merriam. Leon Lundmark. Bev Doolittle. Heinie Hartwig. Patrick Von Kalckreuth. Karen Thayer. Leroy Neiman. Karl Koch. Howard Behrens. Kathe Schmidt Kollwitz. John Johann Hammer.
- BRONZE SCULPTURE Jim Davidson. Lorenzo E. Ghiglieri. Loran R. Ghiglieri.
- PIANOS William Knabe & Company Baby Grand. Antique Upright Grand by Smith & Barnes.
- HAND KNOTTED ORIENTAL RUGS Fine Persian Tabriz Silk & Wood Carpet. Fine Silk Prayer Rug in the Persian Kashan Design. Persian Sarouk Design Oriental Carpet. Persian Yazd Carpet. Persian Hamadan Runner.
- A WONDERFUL OFFERING OF FURNITURE Maple & Burl Walnut Dining Table & Chairs in the French Empire style. China Display Cabinets (See Example #190). Bedroom Sets (See Example #714). Florentine Pietre Dure & Gilt Wood Cocktail Table. Chests of Drawers (See Example #88). Circa 1820 American Secretary Chest (See Catalog #160). American Oak Map Chest (See Catalog #136). Bookcases. Victorian Walnut Cylinder-Roll Secretary Bookcase (See Catalog #196). Middle Eastern Chaise Lounge (See Catalog #762). Leather Seating Furniture Set. Regency Style Tabouret. Loose Cushion Sofa & Matching Loveseat. Mahogany Canopy Bed. Mahogany Bookcase. Victorian Hallstand & Buffet (See Catalog #28). Lolling Armchairs. Marquetry Inlaid Game Table. Country Pine Teacher’s Desk. Victorian Eastlake Parlor Set (See Catalog #31). Early Windsor Armchair. Rockers. Desks. Belgian Armoires.
- UNIQUE DÉCOR & MUCH MORE Pair Heavy Brass Figures, "Marley's Horses" (See Catalog #689). Full Suit of Armor (See Catalog #726). Greenland Muskox Full Standing Trophy Mount. Victorian Needlepoint Privacy Screen. Lamps. Wall Mirrors. Victorian Inlaid Rosewood Fireside Stand (See Catalog #661). Fox & Mink Furs (See Example #727)…OVER 900 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us
about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 12% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please
e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please
contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday,
November 22, 2005 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
December 1 , 2005 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, December 2, 2005 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, December 3, 2005 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday,
December 2, 2005. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our
January 16-18, 2006 Furniture and Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, December 9, 2005. If you have an item you are considering selling, please
contact us today for a free
pre-sale evaluation without obligation!