NEW YEAR PREMIERE
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
January 16, 17 & 18, 2006 at 7:00 P.M.
This Napoleon III center table will be offered for auction on Wednesday evening, January 18, 2006 as catalog #780. Absentee and telephone bids are being accepted (up until the time the auction begins) from those who are unable to attend the auction in person.
A Fantastic Offering of Antique Furniture & Decor, Wonderful Sculpture, Collector’s Lamps, Clocks, Paintings, Oriental Rugs, Firearms, Estate Jewelry, Silver, Porcelain,
Art Glass & Pottery, Fine China & Crystal, Toys & Dolls,
Other Collectibles & More
Also Highlighting the German Stein Collection of
Dr. J. C. Korvell of Hoquiam, Washington
Vintage Wine from the Private Collection of
Mr. Jerry Strandlund of Bellingham, Washington
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
Friday, January 13, 2006 from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday, January 14 & 15, 2006
from 12pm to 5pm
January 16, 17 & 18, 2006
from 6pm to 7pm
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
Monday, January 16, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s
0106-0001 thru 0106-0325)
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0106-0326 thru 0106-0650)
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0106-0651 thru 0106-0900)
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
- ESTATE JEWELRY…just in time for Valentine’s Day! 18 Karat Gold Bracelet Set with Diamonds & Crystals (See Catalog #686). Diamond & Platinum Riviere Necklace. 1.94 Carat Diamond Solitaire Ring in Platinum Mount. 2.05 Carat Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14 Karat Gold Mount. Black South Sea Pearl Necklace. Lady’s Ring with 1.41 Carat Canary Diamond Surrounded by Round-Cut Diamonds. Circa 1900 Amethyst & 14 Karat Gold Brooch (See Catalog #678). Victorian Period Sapphire & Diamond Pendant Necklace. Pink Sapphire & Diamond Pendant Earrings. Antique Pendant Brooch with Yellow Sapphires & Diamonds. Diamond Ear Studs. Tanzanite, Sapphire, Ruby & Emerald Rings. 1904 Gold Medal Pendant on Chain. Ruby Double Line Bracelet. Tennis Bracelets. Mont Blanc Cufflinks. Gent’s Diamond and Fourteen Karat Gold Ring (See Catalog #252).
- STERLING SILVER Circa 1906 Mayer Brothers Flatware in the “Cherry Blossom” Pattern. Gorham “English Gadroon” Pattern Flatware. English George III Period Hallmarked Coffee Pot (See Catalog #709). Towle “French Provincial” & “Royal Windsor” Pattern Flatware Sets. Wallace “Rosepoint” Flatware. .925 Mexico Sterling Coffee Set (See Catalog #779). Miniature Desk Set (See Catalog #657). Reed & Barton Bowl. 1857 Swedish Hallmarked Compote (See Catalog #747). English Hallmarked Pierced Bowls (See Catalog #679). Candelabrum (See Catalog #705).
- PORCELAIN Pair of French Covered Urns. Dresden Plates. Delft. Royal Doulton. Goldscheider. Royal Vienna Tray. Hummel Figures. Staffordshire Figures. Bing & Grondahl. Limoges Tray. Meissen. Karlsbad, Czechoslovakian. French Porcelain Wall Plaque (See Catalog #815).
- VINTAGE WINE COLLECTION…nearly 40 bottles including - Case of 1989 Chateau de Beaucastel, Chateauneuf-du-Pape. French White Wine (See Example #693). Red Bordeaux.
- ART GLASS Circa 1920 Daum Nancy Cameo Glass Vase. Bohemian Lustres. Lalique. Loetz Vase.
- POTTERY Weller Louwelsa.
- NATIVE AMERICAN Emile Thibert Hand Carved “Wild Man” Mask. Carl Simeon Wind Spirit Mask. Baskets. Haida Totem. Navajo Rug. Innuit Moccasins.
- GERMAN STEIN COLLECTION…beer mugs & over 75 steins including -Reinhold-Merkelbach. Musterschutz. Circa 1900 Cut Crystal Master Beer Stein (See Catalog #692). German Glazed Pottery Master Stein (See Catalog #171).
- TOYS & DOLLS Mamod Steam Roadster. J. D. Kestner & Armand Marseilles Dolls. Lionel Train. 1950s Erector Set. Steiff. Cast Iron Coin Bank (See Catalog #1).
- FIREARMS Beretta Pistol. Winchester Carbine. L. C. Smith Shotgun. 19th Century Gun Powder Flasks.
- DINNER SERVICE Franciscan “Desert Rose”. Bavarian. Mintons. Royal Copenhagen. Copeland Spode.
- CUT GLASS & CRYSTAL Libbey Bowl. Hawkes Perfume Flask. Waterford.
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES 1940s Microscope. 18th & 19th Century Pewter. 1906 Pictorial Calendar. Tortoise Shell Ring Box. Cigarette Case (See Catalog #842). Pickle Castor. Bride’s Basket (See Catalog #27). Books. Victorian Jewelry Box. Fishing Gear. Disney Memorabilia. Costume Jewelry. Hobnail Glass. Le Maire Opera Glasses. Victorian Travel Case (See Catalog #737). Ivory (See Example #739). Gold Coins. Elkington & Company Electroplated Silver Fish Set.
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING…invest in your décor - Tiffany Signed Table Lamp with Stained & Leaded Glass Shade over Gilt Bronze Base (See Catalog #811). Jefferson Table Lamp with Hand Painted Crackled “Ice” Shade. Handel Table Lamp with Reverse Painted Shade (See Catalog #825). Tiffany “Lily” Art Glass Table Lamp (See Catalog #775). Large Gilt Bronze Chandelier.
- CLOCKS Tall Case Floor Clocks (See Example #853). French Gilt Bronze Figural Mantel Clock (See Catalog #675). Kitchen & Wall Clocks. Herschede Hall Clock Company.
- FINE ART Jean Pierre Vasarely Yvaral Oil/Acrylic Paintings on Canvas. Continental School Oil Painting on Canvas. Nazzareno Cipriani (Italian, 1843-1923) Watercolor. Clyde Leon Keller Oil Painting on Panel. Dale Chilhuly Original Color Lithograph. Andrew B. Lund. C. A. Kuznetsoff. George S. Bickerstaff. 19th Century British School Oil Painting. Robert Weir Allan. Erte Romain de Tirtoff. Sven Drews. Charles Mulvey. Marc Chagall. Salvador Dali. Kasimir. Otto Fried. Attributed to Rose Schneider. James Chichester. Terrance Isaac. Helen Koran. Toyokuni III. P. de Jong. American School. Flemish/Dutch School.
- WONDERFUL BRONZE SCULPTURE Harry Jackson (Cody, Wyoming; born 1924) “Sacajawea”. Alfred E. Dubucand (French, 1828-1894) Spanish Caballero on Prancing Stallion. Bronze Fountains. Lorenzo E. Ghiglieri (Portland, Oregon; born 1931) “Ogden-The Explorer”. Eugene Louis Lequesne (French, 1815-1887). Pair Victorian Period French Bronzes of Mercury and Aphrodite (See Catalog #662). Three Chinese Bronze Figures of Sages (See Catalog #671).
- MARBLE SCULPTURE Palatial Italian Rose Marble Sculptures of Walking Tigers. Circa 1925 Italian Carrara Marble Bust (See Catalog #807).
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS Gulbransen Baby Grand Piano. Violins. Mandolin Harp. Ampico Player Grand Piano. Wurlitzer Spinet Piano.
- EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF HAND KNOTTED ORIENTAL RUGS Pakastani Ziegler Room-Size Carpet. Persian Kashan Design Carpet. Persian Isfahan, Mahalat, Tabriz, Yazd, Ardebil, Herez Carpets. Persian Sarouk Design Hall Rug. Round Rugs. Antique & Semi-Antique.
- BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE…something for every room - Circa 1870 Napoleon III Center Table (See Catalog #780). Nest of Art Nouveau Period Marquetry Occasional Tables by Emile Galle. Victorian Period Carved Oak China Cabinet with Beveled Glass (See Catalog #136). 1930s American Carved & Inlaid Dining Room Set in Mahogany & Burl Walnut. Bookcases (See Example #40). Pair Gilt Bronze & Painted Porcelain Pedestals. Dining Room Tables & Chairs. Circa 1870 Victorian Side Chair (See Catalog #50). Fireplace Façade with Giltwood Mirror. Carved Mahogany Salon Set. Beds & Dressers. Circa 1900 Round Tripod Tea Table with Tilt Top (See Catalog #170). Mahogany Framed Sofa & Loveseat with Matching Armchair. Sideboards. Parcel Gilt Wood Cocktail Table. Buffets. Federal Mahogany Tilt Top Tea Table (See Catalog #25). 1930s Art Moderne Sofa & Chair Set. Nightstands. Circa 1900 French Side Cabinet. 19th Century Continental Vernis Martin Vitrine. Sofas. George II Style Carved Mahogany Side Chair (See Catalog #668). Victorian Wardrobe (See Catalog #52). Child’s Heywood-Wakefield Rocking Armchair. Desks. Victorian Platform Rocker. Empire Game Table. Mahogany Center Table (See Catalog #57). Ormolu-Mounted Mahogany Dressing Table (See Catalog #682).
- UNIQUE DECORATIVE PIECES & MUCH MORE Swiss Music Boxes (See Example #849). Carved Granite Pagoda in 16th Century Japanese Design. Cast Metal Sculptures (See Examples #817 & #818). Vintage Coca-Cola Street Vendor’s Cart (See Catalog #184). Wine Rack. 1960s Everfrost Soda Fountain. Hand Carved Redwood Burl. Wall Mirrors. Fur Coats (See Example #30). Edison Phonograph…THESE ARE MERELY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OVER 850 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us
about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 12% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please
e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please
contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday,
January 10, 2006 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
January 19, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, January 20, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
Thursday, January 21, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday,
January 20, 2006. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our
February 20-22, 2006 Furniture and Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, January
27, 2006. If you have an item you are considering selling, please
contact us today for a free
pre-sale evaluation without obligation!