ESTATE & COLLECTION AUCTION
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
March 27, 28 & 29, 2006, at 7:00 P.M.
This German Meissen porcelain clock will be offered for auction on Wednesday evening, March 29, 2006 as catalog #765. Absentee and telephone bids are being accepted (up until the time the auction begins) from those who are unable to attend the auction in person.
Fine Property from the Portland West Hills Home of
Berkeley Merchant & Marie Morgan
The Margaret Hogg Collection
of Rare Royal Doulton, Meissen & Other Porcelain
net proceeds to benefit Oregon State University
The Vintage Wine Collection from
The Paul S. Craig Estate
original member of the first Oregon Wine Advisory Board, in the 1970s
Fine Jewelry from The Estate of
Wilma Ruth Bowers
Personal Collections of Cut Crystal, Gold & Silver Coins
Plus Other Choice Furnishings, Decorative Items & Collectibles
from Local Estates & Private Consignments
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
Friday, March 24, 2006 from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday, March 25 & 26, 2006
from 12pm to 5pm
March 27, 28 & 29, 2006
from 6pm to 7pm
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
Monday, March 27, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s
0306-0001 thru 0306-0325)
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0306-0326 thru 0306-0650)
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0306-0651 thru 0306-0900)
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
- ESTATE JEWELRY & WATCHES Lady’s Ring set with 2.05 Carat Princess-Cut Diamond. Platinum & 18 Karat Gold Ring Set with 1.02 Carat Diamond & 12 Smaller Diamonds. Formal Black Pearl Necklace in Princess Length. Diamond & 14 Karat Gold Bracelet. Pearl & Diamond Ring and Matching Earrings. Emerald & Diamond Necklace. Ruby & Diamond Rings. Diamond Wedding Sets. Purple Sapphire & Diamond Ear Studs.
- FIRST EDITION BOOKS Among the Indians, Eight Years in the Far West: 1858-1866 by Henry A. Boller. Ernest Hemingway’s For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- PORCELAIN…The Margaret Hogg Collection Meissen. Rare Royal Doulton Figures. Black Mark Irish Belleek Including First Black Mark. Hummel. Crown Milano. Capodimonte Figure. Lladro. Royal Bonn Vase. Royal Vienna Figural Group. KPM Bowl. French Artist Signed Double Handled Vase (See Catalog #737). French Oil on Porcelain Landscapes (See Catalog #806).
- IVORY Japanese Meiji Period Carved Figure (See Catalog #814).
- STERLING TABLE WARE Gorham “Secret Garden” & “Etruscan” Patterns. Towle “Dubussy” Pattern. Shreve & Company “Napoleonic”.
- ART GLASS Thomas Webb. Daum Nancy Cameo Glass Vase. Steuben Aurene Vase. Galle Cameo. Circa 1890 Stevens & Williams. L. C. Tiffany Favrile Parfait Goblet. Wavecrest. Amberina. Cranberry Craquelle Glass Pitcher. Mount Washington. Loetz Vase. Wheeling Peachblow Pitcher. Mother of Pearl Satin Glass Pitcher (See Catalog #147). English Victorian Vase (See Catalog #660).
- VINTAGE WINE COLLECTION 1975 Chateau Petrus & Chateau Lafite Rothschild. 1970 Chateau Latour & Chateau Montrose. 1967 Chateau d’Yquem White Bordeaux. 1966 Chateau Latour.
- TOYS & DOLLS 1920s Charleston Trio Dancing Tin Toy Figure by Marx. Circa 1934 Ideal “Shirley Temple” Doll. Li’l Abner Wind-Up Toy. Kammer & Reinhardt/Simon & Halbig Doll. Circa 1890 French Doll. Heinrich Handwerck & Armand Marseille Dolls. German Cuno & Otto Dressel Bisque Shoulder Head Doll. Steiff Teddy Bear. Doll Buggy.
- SILVER HOLLOWWARE Circa 1900 Sterling Tray & Bowl by J. E. Caldwell & Company. Gorham Sterling & Lenox Porcelain Soup Set. Wallace Tea/Coffee Set. Tiffany Card Tray. Circa 1890 Gorham Dresser Set.
- DINNER SERVICE Wedgwood “Kutani Crane” Pattern. Bavarian. Royal Austria. Mikasa.
- CUT CRYSTAL Circa 1920 American Goblet Set. American Brilliant Period. American Candlesticks (See Catalog #679)
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES 1920s Letter Hand Written by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Early American Sampler (See Catalog #180). Shirley Temple & Beatles Memorabilia. Gold & Silver Coins. Beer Steins. Duck Decoys. Native American (See Example #101). Art Pottery. Firearms. Giant Clam Shell. 1940s Costume Jewelry. Netsuke. Snuff Bottles. Playboy Magazine Collection. Pink Glass Covered Jar (See Catalog #29). Guillouche Enamel Miniature Painting (See Catalog #657).
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING Signed Jefferson Table Lamp with “Chipped Ice” Glass Shade. Pair of Elegant Gilt Bronze & Crystal Table Lamps. American Pittsburgh Table Lamp. Phoenix Table Lamp. Stained & Leaded Glass Table Lamp. Lundberg Studios. Suess Lamp Co. Crystal Chandelier. Victorian Miniature Lamps (See Catalog #98).
- CLOCKS German Meissen Mantel Clock. Long Case Grande Sonnerie Wall Clock. George III Period Tall Case Floor Clock of Mahogany (See Catalog #829). Federal Period (Circa 1825) Pillar & Scroll Shelf Clock (See Catalog #190). Vienna Wall Regulators (See Examples #777 & #800). German Art Nouveau Period Wall Clock.
- FINE ART Alfred Thompson Bricher (New York City, 1837-1908) Watercolor & Gouache. Richard LeBarre Goodwin (Albany, New York; 1840-1910) Oil on Canvas. Keith Haring (Kutztown, Pennsylvania; 1958-1990) Original Color Lithograph. Joseph Denovan Adam (Scottish, 1842-1896) Oil on Canvas. Norman Rockwell (New York City, 1894-1978) Original Color Lithographs. O. Hindmarsh (British, 19th/20th Century) Oil on Canvas. Newman Myrah. Louis Icart. Pair of French Oil Paintings on Porcelain. Joseph Aaron. Thomas L. Lewis. John Henry Dell. G. F. Gilmore. Ebenezer Alfred Warmington. Hans Von Bartels. Attributed to William Henry Yates. C. A. Kuznetsoff. Karen Thayer. Heinie Hartwig. Jean-Pierre Yvaral. School of Claus August Eduard Nikolaus Meyer. Style of Henry Raphael Moncassin.
- SCULPTURE After Frederic Sackrider Remington. Large Equestrian Bronze Sculpture. Spelter Patinated Figure (See Catalog #793).
- HAND KNOTTED ORIENTAL RUGS Room Size Indo-Persian Carpets. Persian Nain & Kashan Carpets. Persian Ahar & Najafabad Carpets. Afghani Tribal Carpet. Semi-Antique Persian Runner. Persian Sabzevar & Tabriz Carpets. Semi-Antique Afghani Turkoman Carpet.
- LOVELY FURNITURE Chests of Drawers (See Examples #184 & #798). 19th Century French Bedroom Set. Dining Room Tables & Chairs (See Example #196). Sideboards (See Example #834). Empire Revival Sleigh Bed. Twelve-Drawer Chest-on-Chest. Desks. Buffets. Circa 1890 American Oak & Curved Glass China Cabinet (See Catalog #88). Empire Style Bed & Matching Nightstands. Bureau Bookcases (See Example #762). Circa 1900 Austrian Spindle-Back Bentwood Parlor Set. Mahogany Corner Backbar. 1930s American Sofa & Armchair Set. Mahogany Coffee Table with Marble Top (See Catalog #807). Wine Cellar Table & Chair Set. Victorian Period Mahogany China/Secretary (See Catalog #28). Game Tables. Window Bench. English Needlepoint Armchair (See Catalog #764). Wine Rack. Victorian Etagere. Sofas. Stickley Library Desk & Chair. Victorian Dresser.
- MUCH MORE 2000 Chrysler Town & County Limited Mini-Van. Circa 1930 Baby Grand Piano. Mink Coats (See Example #675). Circa 1920 Phonograph. Wall Mirrors. Engravings…OVER 850 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us
about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
THE ON-LINE VERSION OF OUR AUCTION CATALOG IS AVAILABLE HERE!
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 12% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please
e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please
contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday,
March 21, 2006 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, March 31, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
Thursday, April 1, 2006 - 9am to 5pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday,
March 31, 2006. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our
May 1-3, 2006 Furniture and Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, April 7, 2006. If you have an item you are considering selling, please
contact us today for a free
pre-sale evaluation without obligation!