ESTATE AND COLLECTION AUCTION
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
September 21, 22 & 23, 2009 at 7:00 P.M.
This Emile Gruppe oil painting will be offered for auction on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 as catalog #784. Absentee and telephone bids are being accepted (up until the time the auction begins) from those who are unable to attend the auction in person
Featuring Selected Property from
The Estate of Dr. Robert L. Rennick of Tigard, Oregon
for the benefit of The Rennick Trust of Nashville
Fine Jewelry from the Collection of
Gretchen Meyer & The Estate of Kathryn Johnson
The Swarovski Crystal Collection of Janice Belmore
Fine Jewelry from
Plus Other Choice Furnishings, Decorative Items & Collectibles
THE ESTATE OF ALICE L. ALEXANDER
THE ESTATE OF ESTELLE ZONANA
Collections of Clocks & Vintage Wine
from Local Estates & Private Consignments
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
Friday, September 18, 2009
from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday,
September 19 & 20, 2009
from 12pm to 5pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday,
September 21, 22 & 23, 2009
from 6pm to 7pm
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
Monday, September 21, 2009 at 7pm (Catalog #s
0909-0001 thru 0909-0300)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0909-0301 thru 0909-0600)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0909-0601 thru 0909-850)
- ESTATE JEWELRY 3.19 Carat Diamond Solitaire Ring with $49,000 Appraisal (See Catalog #663). Wonderful Sapphire & Diamond Necklace (See Catalog #603). 14 Karat Gold Bracelet with 46 Diamonds Weighing 5.24 Carats (See Catalog #654). 1.25 Carat Princess-Cut Diamond Set in Platinum Ring Mount with Smaller Diamonds (See Catalog #121). Tanzanite & Diamond Ring (See Catalog #625). Black Pearl Necklace (See Catalog #665). Earrings & Brooches. Wedding Sets.
- WATCHES Lady’s Omega Diamond & 14 Karat Gold Wristwatch. Cartier & Tavan Wristwatches.
- VINTAGE WINE Twelve Bottles Chateau Latour, Pauillac, 1970. 1974 California Cabernet Sauvignon. Oregon Wines. Italian Antinori Wine.
- SILVER HOLLOWWARE Tiffany Sterling Pitcher/Claret Jug. Gorham Sterling Tea Set & Serving Dish. Sterling Trophy Cups. Sheffield Teapot & Warming Stand. Candelabra & Candlesticks.
- STERLING FLATWARE SETS Manchester “Southern Rose” Pattern. “Royal Danish” by International. Towle “Old Master” & “Louis XIV”. Wallace “Stradivari” & “Rosepoint”.
- IVORY Chinese Republic Period Emperor & Empress (See Catalog #728). Ivory & Bronze Figural Group. Japanese Carved Ivory Figures (See Example #684). Cricket Box. Victorian Needle Case.
- GLASS Swarovski Crystal Collection. Steuben Aurene Bowl & Underplate. Cut Crystal Wine Goblets. Murano.
- GOLD COINS 1882-S U. S. $20 Liberty Head Type. 1927-P U. S. $20 St. Gaudens Type. U. S. $10, $5 & $2.50.
- CHINA SETS Herend “Queen Victoria” Pattern. Japanese Arita in the “Imari Fan” Pattern. Copeland Spode. Royal Embassy. Lenox. Gold Imari.
- PORCELAIN Set of 17 Meissen “Blue Onion” Plates, Other Tableware. American Victorian Peachblow Bride’s Basket. Osborne Art Studio Plates. Royal Copenhagen, Royal Dux & Hummel Figures. Royal Doulton.
- POTTERY Fulper, Weller, Rookwood & Roseville Vases. French Faience Baroque Dresser Box. Chinese Pottery.
- COLLECTIBLE & FIRST EDITION BOOKS Edward B. Quigley Scrapbook & Original Sketch Books. Shakespeare’s Works in 40 Volumes.
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING Table & Floor Lamps (See Example #825). Chandelier.
- TOYS Wilesco Steam Engine & Tractor. Japanese Pachinko Game.
- PAINTINGS Emile Albert Gruppe. Ralph Albert Blakelock. Alexander A. Dzigurski. Heinie Hartwig. Lucien Fritz. Arthur William Best. Eda Sterchi. Kathy Burke. John J. Englehart. Robert W. Wood (See Catalog #628). Amanda Snyder. George Sanders Bickerstaff. Frank Feller. Sheryl L. Bodily. Henrik Lund. Attributed to Johannes Hermanus Van Heyden. Eva Sikorski. Albert Patecky. John Waddingham. Manual Robbe. Fred Oldfield. American School.
- LITHOGRAPHS Norman Rockwell. Bev Doolittle. Asahel Curtis. Maxfield Parrish. Currier & Ives.
- LITHOGRAPHIC POSTERS Alphonse M. Mucha. David Lance Goines.
- WOODCUTS Hiroshi Yoshida. Utagawa Toyokuni III.
- ETCHINGS Louis Icart. Josef Eidenberger. Amand Durand.
- SCULPTURE Marcel Andre Bouraine Art Deco Bronze. E. Fiaschi Original Alabaster Bust. Giuseppe Armani Bisque Sculptures. Tom Hardy Bronze.
- ANTIQUE CLOCKS Circa 1840 Louis Philippe Statue Clock. Tall Case Floor Clocks (See Examples #661, #720 & #766). French Pierced Brass Clock Set (See Catalog #641). Japy Freres Regulator Mantel Clock & Clock Sets. French Bronzed Spelter & Marble Statue Clock (See Catalog #717). Wall Clocks.
- FIREARMS Krag Jorgensen Model 1898 Bolt Action Rifles. Winchester Model 12 Slide Action Shotguns. Remington, Belgium Browning, Winchester & Enfield Rifles. Colt Revolvers. Pistols.
- MORE FOR THE COLLECTOR Russian Icons, Advertising Tin Trays, Cigar Store Indian, Duck Decoys, Inkwells, Newspapers, African Mask, Japanese Dolls, Signed Portland Trailblazers World Champions Photograph, Airplane & Boat Motors, Quilts, Swords.
- ORIENTAL RUGS Pakistani Bokhara Carpets. Very Fine Persian Silk Qum Area Rug. Persian Tabriz, Isfahan, Ardebil, Kashan, Birjand, Mashad, Bakhtiari & Ardakan Carpets. Persian Mehriban & Belouch Runners. Semi-Antique Persian Hamadan Carpet.
- WONDERFUL FURNITURE Early 18th Century Baroque Period Armchairs (See Catalog #792). Circa 1900 French Bureau Plat (See Catalog #670). French Napoleon III Boulle Cabinet (See Catalog #774). Queen Anne Revival High Chest on Stand. Pair of Harvey Probber Occasional Tables. Louis XV Style Roussel Wing Chairs. Chests of Drawers. Victorian Library Desk. Globe-Wernicke Stacking Oak Bookcase. American Victorian China Cabinet. Circa 1875 American Secretary-Bookcase (See Catalog #65). Berkey & Gay & Other Dining Room Sets. Jacobean Carved Oak Court Cupboard (See Catalog #694). Continental Wardrobe Dated 1838. Hoosier Kitchen Cabinet. Eastlake Parlor Set. 1920s American Bedroom Sets. Desks. Rockers. Sofas. Trunks. Nightstands. Victorian Washstand, Chaise Lounge & Music Cabinet.
- DÉCOR & MUCH MORE Sconces, Buchschmid & Gretaux Inlaid Pictures, African Cape Buffalo Game Trophy Mount, Pianos, Victorian Barometer, Chinese Cloisonne (See Example #204) & Jade, Wall Mirrors, Furs (See Example #231), Wood Carvings, Prints, Joseph (Jos) Rovers Serigraph …THESE ARE MERELY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OVER 800 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us
about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please
e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please
contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday,
September 15, 2009 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, September 25, 2009 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday,
September 25, 2009. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our October 26-28, 2009 Furniture & Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, October 2, 2009. If you have an item you are considering selling, please
contact us today for a free
pre-sale evaluation without obligation!