- ESTATE JEWELRY Platinum Ring set with 2.45 Carat Princess-Cut Diamond. Fourteen Karat Gold Ring set with 3.19 Carat Modified Brilliant Cut Diamond (See Catalog #676). Pair of Hoop Earrings with 36 Diamonds Weighing 4.10 Carats. Diamond & 14 Karat White Gold Necklace with 53 Oval-Cut Green Emeralds. Golden Pearl & Yellow Gold Necklace. Rubellite & Diamond Ring/Earrings. Ruby & Diamond Butterfly Brooch (See Catalog #687). Emerald & Diamond Rings/Earrings. Amethyst & Diamond Pendant. Tanzanite & Diamond Ring. Bracelets. Green Diamond & 18 Karat Gold Lizard Pin.
- WATCHES Lady’s Raymond Weil Wristwatches. Pocket Watches.
- STERLING FLATWARE SETS Gorham “Chantilly” Pattern of 1895, “Lyric” Pattern of 1940 & “Mothers” Pattern of 1875. “Danish Crown” Pattern by Frigast. International “Primrose” Pattern.
- SILVER HOLLOWWARE Circa 1900 Kirk Sterling Repousse Pitcher. Mexican Sterling Covered Bowl Weighing 39.35 Troy Ounces. Shreve & Company Sterling Bowls. Victorian Period Sterling Teapot. Gorham Sterling Dresser Set.
- CLOCKS Circa 1890 German Chiming Bracket Clock of Inlaid Walnut (See Catalog #741). German Porcelain Mantel Clock. Seth Thomas Jeweler’s Wall Clock.
- GLASS Emile Galle Cameo Vase. De Vez French Cameo Vase. Lalique. Thomas Webb Cameo Vase. Swarovski Crystal. Pair of French Cameo Art Glass Vases (See Catalog #744). Pair Steuben Aurene Candle Holders. French Hand Enameled Art Glass Vase (See Catalog #655). American Brilliant Period Cut Glass. Cranberry Pitcher (See Catalog #618). Tiffany Salt Bowl. Quezal Lamp Shade. Wavecrest Biscuit Jar. American Clear Cut Class (See Catalog #249).
- POTTERY 1918 Rookwood Vellum Glaze Vase. Signed Japanese Satsuma Vase. Majolica Vase. Roseville. Ephraim Faience Vases. German Stein. Moorcroft. 54 Piece Mexican Hand Painted Dinnerware Set (See Catalog #150).
- PORCELAIN Royal Bonn Covered Urn. Pair French “Old Paris” Vases. Wedgwood & Meissen Plates. Pair Paolo Marioni Life-Size Greyhound Figures. Lladro. R. S. Prussia Berry Bowls. “Sevres” Urn. Hummel Figurines. Limoges. Spode Demitasse Set. Royal Doulton.
- FINE CHINA Royal Albert. Staffordshire.
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING Daum Nancy Art Glass Table Lamp. 1920s American Stained & Leaded Glass Hanging Fixture (See Catalog #66). Crystal Chandelier. Tiffany Style Table Lamps.
- NATIVE AMERICAN Chemehuevi Olla Basket. Circa 1900 Karuk/Yurok Basket. 1920s Pima Baskets. Navajo Rug. Ritual Stick & Dance Rattle.
- GOLD COINS U. S. $20 Double Eagle Gold Coins. U. S. $5 & $10 Eagle Gold Coins. U. S. $2.50 Quarter Eagle Gold Coins.
- CARVED IVORY Chinese Figures. Netsuke. Walrus Ivory Cribbage Board. Chinese Pedestal Box.
- AFRICAN CARVINGS Fertility Figures (See Example #84). Baule Tribe Female Figure. Masks.
- MORE FOR THE COLLECTOR Circa 1895 Cast Iron Mechanical Bank (See Catalog #116). Elgin National Coffee Mill (See Catalog #100). Art Nouveau Brass Tureen (See Catalog #623). Squash Blossom Necklaces. Cloisonne. Hand Carved Bone Chess Sets (See Example #661). Daguerreotypes. 1930s Toy Airplane. New Zealand Quiver & Poison Darts. Victorian Beaded Bags. Kestner Doll. Duck Decoys. Bookends.
- SCULPTURE David Manuel Bronze Sculpture. Jean-Pierre Larocque Earthenware Sculptures. Thomas Austin Hardy. Indo-Tibetan Gilt Bronze Figures (See Example #652). Sino-Tibetan Gilt Bronze Figure (See Catalog #621).
- PAINTINGS William Samuel Parrott. Paul Lauritz. Ralph Albert Blakelock. Paul Grimm. J. Langlois. Cesare Biseo. Melville T. Wire. Attributed to George Wilson. Clyde Leon Keller. Thomas Austin Hardy. Manuel Rose. Harriet Hardaway. Jacobus Leonardus Van der Meide. Chester Glenn Murphy. Alejandro Serrat Blasco-Ibanez. 19th Century Portrait Oils on Canvas (See Examples #753 & #828). After Antoinette-Louise DeMarcy. Edmond Darch Lewis. Trudy Doyle. Heinie Hartwig. Valery Novozhilov. Joan Phillips. Margaret N. Hodgson. California Landscape Attributed to Bernhard Gottlieb Fischer. Oil on Canvas Attributed to Harry Roseland.
- ETCHINGS Rembrandt. Thomas Austin Hardy.
- MORE FINE ART Dennis Kohn Color Photographic Triptych. John W. Nieto Serigraph. Jiang Tie Feng Serigraph. Erte, Romaine de Tirtoff Serigraphs. Kerry Hallam Serigraph. Peter Hurd Serigraph. Bert Cobb Drawings. Japanese Woodcuts.
- FIREARMS 19th Century Percussion Kentucky Rifle. Colt & Walther Pistols. Early Sturm Ruger Blackhawk Revolver. Browning Shotgun.
- FURS Lady’s Mink Coat. Mountain Sable Coat. Stoles.
- UNIQUE DECORATIVE PIECES Pair Louis XVI Style Marble Urns. Circa 1910 Cast Iron Parlor Stove (See Catalog #208). Japanese Tapestry. Pair of Ormolu & Black Porfido Marble Pedestals. Japanese Garden Pagoda Towers. Stained Glass Windows.
- ORIENTAL RUGS Persian Kashan & Tabriz Room-Size Carpets. Persian Isfahan, Sarouk & Heriz Design Carpets. Chinese Nichols Carpet. Semi-Antique Persian Lilihan Area Rugs. Belouchi Turkoman Rugs. Persian Shiraz, Bakhtiari & Kurdistan Carpets. Semi-Antique Persian Hall Rug.
- FURNITURE McGuire Bamboo/Rattan. Cherrywood China Display Cabinet on Buffet. 19th Century Carved Italian Library Table (See Catalog #646). Set of Six George III Period Dining Chairs. Burl Walnut King Sleigh Bed. Mahogany Dining Table with Matching Chairs. Chinese Bedroom Set. Desks. Marquetry Bombe Commode. David Hicks Campeche Sling Chair. Carved Teakwood Cabinet Bar (See Catalog #40). Needlepoint Armchair (See Catalog #639). Round Oak Pedestal Dining Table with Nine Leaves. Circa 1910 Globe-Wernicke Stacking Mahogany Bookcases. Empire Period Mahogany Sewing Table. Mahogany Bow-Front Chest of Drawers. Chinese Carved Teak Corner Cabinet. Dutch Marquetry Center Table (See Catalog #641). Antique German Armoire. Grand Rapids Cabinet Bookcase. Japanese Tansu Chest. 19th Century French Vitrine (See Catalog #670). Sideboards. Victorian Chaise Lounge. Moroccan Dowry Chest. Antique Rockers. Nightstands. Circa 1835 Pedestal Dining Table. Six Oak Lancashire Spindle-Back Dining Chairs (See Catalog #758). Arts & Crafts Lamp Tables. Victorian Bed, Dresser & Washstand. Sofas. Circa 1910 File Cabinet. Game Tables. Herman Miller Aeron Chair. Benches.
- MUCH MORE Pedego Electric Bicycle. American Baby Grand Piano. 19th Century East Indian Bullock Cart. Game Fish Mounts. Phonographs. Antique National Cash Register…
THESE ARE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OVER 850 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, April 1, 2011 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday, April 1, 2011. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for ou rMay 2, 3 & 4 Furniture & Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, April 8, 2011. If you have an item you are considering selling, please contact us today for a free pre-sale evaluation without obligation!