Conditions of Sale
- All property is sold "AS IS", and neither O'Gallerie nor the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. By registering for a bidding number, or when placing an Absentee, Phone or FAX bid, you agree to these Conditions of Sale.
- There is no charge for Registration, but O'Gallerie requires a valid driver’s license as well as a major credit card as credit information, or a cash deposit.
- A Premium of Seventeen Percent (17%) of the successful bid price will be added to the bid prices and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. Successful online bids are subject to an additional Four Percent (4%) service fee.
- On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
- All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchases are subject to a $15 background check fee.
- All purchases are to be paid for in Cash, a check drawn on a local bank (with approved credit); a Cashier's Check, VISA, Mastercard or Discover, during or immediately after each Auction. O'Gallerie reserves the option to hold purchases until checks clear the bank, or until authorization is obtained on credit cards or Cashier's Checks.
- No lot may be transferred to another buyer.
- Purchases may be removed during or at the conclusion of each auction session beginning at 7 P.M. (except pianos, chandeliers, large carpets, or clocks), but not during the days of the Auctions or Preview Hours. Additional checkout times are three business days following the Auctions, at which time all purchases are to be paid for and removed. Because of lack of storage space, purchases not picked up within the three business days following the Auction may be moved to a public warehouse at the purchaser's account, risk and responsibility. Additionally, O'Gallerie has the option to resell the property either privately or at auction without any requirement for notice or advertisement. The purchaser will be liable for any deficiency, all costs, including handling, storage fees and insurance, our commission(s) at regular rates or incidental damages.
- If O'Gallerie should be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
- All lots in the Catalog may be subject to a reserve (a confidential minimum price below which the lot will not ordinarily be sold). We as the Agent for Consignor may place bids during the auction if and when the highest outstanding bid at any time during the sale is below the reserve which may have been established on the lot being offered. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own property.
- No reference to imperfections is made in the catalog, descriptions or verbally by the Auctioneers. Since all sales are final and O'Gallerie makes no refunds, please verify our descriptions and carefully view the property at a preview before you bid. No employee of O'Gallerie is authorized to make on our behalf, or that of the Consignor, any representation or warranty, oral or written with respect to any property.
- O'Gallerie reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder.