Conditions of Sale
- All property is sold "As Is", and neither O'Gallerie nor the consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. By registering to bid, you agree to these Conditions of Sale.
- There is no charge for registration, but O'Gallerie requires drivers license and card credit information or a cash deposit.
- A premium of twenty percent (20%) of the successful bid prices will be added to the bid prices and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. For successful online bids, the buyer premium is twenty-three percent (23%.)
- On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof. The auctioneer has sole discretion in the acceptance of bids and in the determination of the highest bidder.
- All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of firearms. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License (FFL) to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchases are subject to a $15 background check fee.
- All purchases are to be paid for in cash, check (with approved credit), cashier's check, VISA, Mastercard or Discover, during or immediately after each auction. O'Gallerie reserves the option to hold purchases until checks clear the bank or until authorization is obtained on credit cards or cashier's checks.
- No lot may be transferred to another buyer.
- Purchases may be removed during published pick-up hours. Due to lack of storage space, purchases not picked up within ten days following the auction may be moved to a public warehouse at the purchaser's account, risk and responsibility. The minimum weekly storage fee is $12 per lot. Additionally, O'Gallerie has the option to resell the property either privately or at auction without any requirement for notice or advertisement. The purchaser will be responsible for all related costs including handling, storage fees, insurance, sale commission and/or incidental damages.
- If O'Gallerie should be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the buyer.
- Any lot offered for bid may be subject to a reserve (a confidential minimum price below which the lot will not ordinarily be sold). We, as the agent for the consignor, may place bids at any time during the auction if and when the highest outstanding bid is below the established reserve price. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own property.
- No reference to imperfections is made in the catalog descriptions or verbally by the auctioneers. Since all sales are final and O'Gallerie makes no refunds, you are strongly encouraged to verify our descriptions and carefully view the property at one of our previews before you bid. No employee of O'Gallerie is authorized to make on our behalf, or that of the consignor, any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property.
- O'Gallerie reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale or reject a bid from any bidder.